C# Developer Jobs - C# ASP.Net Developer Role In Leeds, UK
Solutions is a successful technology-in-marketing agency, delivering innovative ideas and technology for marketing programmes and process management. We are a creative services business, working in a collaborative multi skilled team environment - creating, designing, managing and coordinating marketing communications systems and campaign activities.
Solutions Technology Team is at the heart of our Company, fuelled by a passion for cutting edge ideas and service, designing digital solutions for our clients. We have an opportunity for a Senior Developer to join our small, dedicated team of inspired technologists.
- Design, develop and deploy innovative solutions using the latest Microsoft. NET tools and technologies and integrated with Umbraco CMS and MVC sites
- Maintain and enhance existing Web Forms, MVC websites and SQL Databases
- Work with other software/web/creative developers and designers to deliver backend services and systems integrations
- Scope, plan, schedule and document projects
- Create, maintain and document high quality, maintainable code that adheres to best practices
Skills & Experience
- Most importantly you will have a passion for Web Development and be looking to push your ASP.Net skills to the limit.
- 3+ years’ experience of developing Web Applications using ASP.Net (Web Forms & MVC) and C# employing techniques including Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) analysis, design and development techniques.
- Able to demonstrate strong Relational Database Design and TSQL skills and be familiar with SQL Server 2005+.
- Product sets and technologies that you will have exposure to include Visual Studio 2008/12+, ASP.Net, C#, MVC, Umbraco CMS, Web Forms, OO A&D, MS SQL Server 2005/8/12, Entity Framework, AJAX, XML, Reporting Services, IIS5+
- Working knowledge of Distributed Version Control systems such as Mercurial/Git
- Experience with FTP/SFTP and DNS Management
- An appreciation of VB.Net
- Have an IT related qualification ideally to degree standard
- Agency or Consultancy experience
- Knowledge of PetaPoco, IOC, CI, TDD & SSIS
- An appreciation of PHP
Dependent upon experience
How to contact us
If you like the sound of our C# Developer Jobs and are looking for a challenging but rewarding role with involvement in the entire SDLC then please forward your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include your current salary requirements.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE